The tough, lightweight polyurethane Cove
SuperCove lightweight coving is available from many good Builders Merchants and DIY stores throughout the UK and Ireland, in various length options up to 4 metres.
With Super-light SuperCove, you can fix coving quickly and easily – adding value to your home with the minimum of effort.
SuperCove is faced with a high quality paperboard – ideal for painting, with no need to prime. The polyurethane core, unlike polystyrene, will not melt or drip if exposed to heat or flame.
To contact us e-mail email@example.com or call us on 01536 269132
It’s what the Trade are using
- Easier and cheaper to fix than plaster – One person can fix even 4m lengths
- Less waste – Does not damage like plaster and polystyrene
- Less mess – easier to cut, and does not crumble
- Easy to handle – one pack weighs less than one length of plaster
- Super fine lines and sharp edges – impossible to distinguish from plaster when installed
- Fully paintable with no need to prime.
- Fixes the same as for plaster (but requires less adhesive and no pinning) or can be gun applied using SuperCove adhesive/filler in 310ml cartridge.
Supercove now stocked in selected branches below:
|Click on the logos above to visit these sites|
|For Cove Distributors (Canada) Inc. Please click www.supercove.ca|